Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Little Princess

Written and Illustrated by: Kristen Elaine Harris

 My Little Princess
 
 One day my little princess was picking flowers for her mom for her birthday. The bad witch took her to the tallest castle.
 
 The princess was getting bored and bored and bored.  "I don't like that witch. I can defeat her." (The princess said)
 
 She's been waiting and waiting for her first prince to come and save her.  "She can't fight me. I'm the bravest princess in the world." (The princess said)
 
 The witch came back to the castle to make sure the princess was still there and the door was and she was gone!  The prince is still surfing but he goes on dry land to catch the princess.
 
 He sees the princess falling and he catches her.  Then he puts down his surf board and caught the princess finally.
 
 They went to the wedding set, but the witch saw them.  The witch wanted to destroy the wedding that way they won't get married. The prince said, "Would you like to marry me?" The princess said, "Yes!"
 
 "You can't stop me prince I am powerful and evil." (The witch said)
"You can't stop me witch!" (The prince said)
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment