Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lauren's BIG Birthday Party



Yesterday was Lauren's BIG birthday party. Not as big as last year, but we still had 10 people from our immediate family plus us 4. It was nice and went off without a hitch. We wanted to make this as simple as possible so we could all enjoy ourselves. I think everyone had a good time. It was an Abby Cadabby themed party. I made the cake and really enjoyed making it. I am now ready to make another one. Lauren enjoyed herself and got lots of cute clothes, bath toys, books and toys. When we sang "Happy Birthday" to her she started crying. She didn't like it at all. I guess it was probably odd to her to have a bunch of people looking at her belting out a song. That was the only thing she didn't like. She really wasn't all that interested in opening her presents yesterday either. I think for Christmas I am just going to buy her a bunch of wrapping paper and boxes, since that was all she wanted to play with. Here are some pictures of the party.










No comments:

Post a Comment