Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Clothes....Clothes....Clothes

The time has come to change out the clothes for the kids. I spent all of the morning and some of the afternoon noon packing up summer clothes and pulling out fall and winter clothes. I think the part I dispise the most is the total mess my house is in until I can get things in place. And ofcourse the laundry that comes with it because I wash everything before putting it away. The kids did good and kept themselves entertained most of the time. I made a list of the things I still need for both of them for the winter time.



Kristen playing dress up while I switched the clothes out.





Lauren sleeping in Kristen's bed while I switched the clothes out.









Lauren went to see the pulminologist yesterday. He said she sounded good and looked good. Hopefully if we keep her illness free this winter we won't have to go overboard next winter. Her lungs are still very underdeveloped so that is why it is still very crucial to keep her healthy. Plus any sickness would most likely land her in the hospital and would delay the growth of new lung tissue. He said if she did good this winter he didn't see any issue with Kristen being able to continue to go to church and maybe start a preschool next winter. She will get her RSV shot again this year. I have to call tomorrow about that.

The dietician was very pleased with her weight gain. They want Lauren to be in the 90% for body/weight ratio. This has nothing to do with the growth chart, just with how porportioned she is. At the last visit on August 11th she was in the 80%. At this visit she was in the 89%. They want her to gain around 20 grams per day which is a little less than an ounce. They estimate that since she has gotten her tube in she has gained 19.2 grams per day.

Here are a couple more pictures I snapped during the week.

Lauren sitting up all by herself.

Kristen and Lauren watching T.V. together. The cutest thing about this picture is that they are holding hands.

Lauren eating. She has just realized she has a tongue.

Kristen in her dress up shoes. She loves to put these on and clank her way around the house. What a girly-girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment