Saturday, October 3, 2009

New Pictures

Hi Everyone! I thought I would post some new pictures. Everything is going good here. Tonight I did have to call one of the doctors about Lauren's tube. The disk on the outside was coming out, but the tube was still in (it was moving in and out too). The doctor said it sounded like she just needed a bigger tube. So, we taped it and I am going to call Dr. Kessle on Monday so see what she wants me to do. I am so glad we didn't have to make a trip to the ER, especially with all of the H1N1 cases. God was looking out for us.

Kristen wasn't too happy to be sharing her chair with Lauren, but they semi-matched so I wanted a picture.

Kristen taking an important call while riding around.

I thought this was the cutest picture. Lauren was all smiles this day.

Kristen wanted Lauren to wear her hat from the NICU so bad. She tried everything to get it on and finally settle for half way.

Lauren eating a Cheese Puff. This was her third one. She loved them.

Kristen helping me make muffins. She loves to help.

These are made from scratch pumpkin cupcakes that I made tonight. They were very good. I even made the icing from scratch too.

No comments:

Post a Comment