Monday, September 7, 2009

Christmas Shopping Already

Yes, you read the title correctly. I am determined to get my Christmas shopping done by November. We went and got the girls Santa presents done today. All we have left for them are stocking stuffers and a couple gifts from Mommy and Daddy and gifts from each other. They have such neat things and Kristen is getting to the age where she is fun to shop for. I wanted to by everything I put on my list, but had to narrow it down quite a bit. It is harder to buy for Lauren because she has gotten all of Kristens old toys and Kristen had a lot. We were able to find some things she didn't already have. They both already have so many toys that I have debated on putting them both in the same room and using one room as a toy room.

On another note, we are slowly working Lauren up on her night feedings. Her goal is 40ml per hour over a 10 hour time frame. She is not able to tolerate that just yet so last night we had to move her back down to 35ml. I hope she is able to get back up to the 40ml before we go back and see Dr. Kessel. I am very anxious to see how much she weighs. I think she is starting to look bigger to me. Well, we hope everyone had a good Labor Day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paul and Michael
    I have been wondering if Lauren is gaining any weight. I hope she will fatten up soon and continue to do well. Michell I have beat you with Christmas shopping. I will finish up in a couple weeks. How is Kristin and the toliet training doing? I will continue to keep your family in my prayers.
    Love and blessings
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete