Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy 6th Birthday Kristen

Wow...six years! I never knew six years could go by so quickly. It is very hard for me to believe that my baby is now a little girl. She has grown so much over the last year. I really do wish I could stop time. Kristen is such a sweet little girl with a big heart.  She loves to learn and still gets excited when it's "school time". She loves listening to music and dancing. She likes playing outside with Lauren and "planting her garden". She is such a big helper and keeps Dallas entertained when I am busy. She loves books and going to the library. She even makes her own books. Her favorite books right now are the GiGi, God's Little Princess books. Her favorite movie is Barbie, The Princess and the Popstar. Her favorite television show is Doc McStuffins. She loves fruit and yogurt and would eat them for every meal. Her favorite thing to wear is a dress, as long as it isn't itchy. Her favorite game to play is I Spy. Her favorite saying is "Well, that's awkward", even though she really has no idea what that means.   I am so very very very blessed that God chose me to be her mother. She makes me so proud.



No comments:

Post a Comment