Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday Dallas

 
 
Dallas is ONE!  I cannot believe it.  He has blessed our family so much over the past year.  I can't believe he is almost walking, but that's what happens when they grow up.  He is in to everything!  I can't tell you how many times the DVD's have been taken off the shelf or how many times he has pulled himself up on the end table and stolen the remote.  I love his cute little smile, his scrunchy "I can't really be in trouble" face, his cute little hands and chubby little feet, his belly laugh...well, just about everything about him I love.  Except his fussing and crying, but even that is cute sometimes.  He is a Mommas boy and his Momma loves him very much.  While I wish he wouldn't grow so fast, I am looking forward to being able to see him accomplish many more firsts.  He is such a lovable little boy and I am so blessed that God chose me to be his mother.  Happy 1st Birthday Dallas!

No comments:

Post a Comment