Saturday, June 18, 2011

Funny Story

So, I know this story had the potential to not be funny at all. I am thankful that it turned out the way it did. Tonight I gave Kristen her bath, but didn't give Lauren one. The doctor said that Kristen's baths needed to be 10 minutes max, so bathtime is all about business and we usually make it out in 5 minutes. We don't mess around! I then have 3 minutes from getting her out of the bath to get her Eucerine/Vasoline mix on her legs. I feel like I am on minute to win it or something. It becomes very stressful. Well, I have been leaving the water in the bathtub and after getting her ready going back in and emptying it. Tonight after getting Kristen ready I called for Lauren who was in the living room with Paul. Well, I called for her again and heard her crying. She obviously thought it was her turn for a bath, so she climbed right on in with her diaper and pajamas and all and was sitting there in the water crying. It was so cute and all I could do was laugh. She has never climbed into the bathtub before tonight. It worked out though because I was telling Kristen she could get some candy tomorrow for doing so good at keeping her wet pants on. She asked if Lauren would get any candy and I told her I thought we should be nice and give her some. She said she didn't because Lauren didn't have to wear wet clothes. After I got Lauren out of the bath I told Kristen that Lauren didn't want her to be the only one wearing wet clothes so she was trying to get hers wet too. Kristen thought that was just so nice of her and now she deserves a lot of candy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment