Monday, March 29, 2010

Not Much Happening

Things have been pretty quiet here this past week. It has been a good change. Kristen has a big week this week. Tomorrow she goes to the dentist for the 1st time. I have been trying to explain to her what they are going to do, but she just doesn't get it. I decided to take her to my dentist because everyone is extremely nice and it is a small practice. They are just going to let her do what she wants tomorrow to get her comfortable, but hopefully she will let them count and clean her teeth. We'll see. She is also getting her hair cut this week too. Something needs to be done with that hair. I had been hoping to let it grow a little so they would have something to work with because I don't want her hair cut too short. I am going to take her to a place called Diva's and Dudes. It looks very cute place and very much her style. She is a DIVA! We are also going to be going fishing this week. I am excited to see how Kristen likes it. She loves her fishing pole and has been excited to go. I hope she catches something.

Lauren continues to crawl around the house. She has started pulling up on things and is crawling sometimes with her legs in the standing position. It is very cute. We have been taking her out some. I spoke with her pediatrician and she said she should be good to start leaving the house. Our church is having an Easter egg hunt on Saturday and I think I am going to take her to that and to church on Sunday for Easter. I am praying that Lauren does good in the nursery and that there will not be any sick kids in there. Kristen is so excited to go back to church and see all of her Diends instead of Friends.

And lastly, our house is still for sale. God is definitely teaching us a lesson in patience. It has been on the market for 4 months and we are very ready to move. We do not have good neighbors and everyday it seems as if something else is happening to make us want to leave more. We had an open house on Sunday and two couples came by. We have had another two come by and look, but no contracts. I am thankful that we do have a house as many people have lost theirs due to the economy and I know everything will work out at the right time.

No comments:

Post a Comment