Monday, March 8, 2010

Kristen's 1st Time Skating

Kristen went to my cousins little girls birthday party yesterday at Skate-A-Way. My cousin gave her a couple pair of skates. Kristen did put them on and we made it over to the beginners rink, but once she fell she didn't want to do it anymore. She still had a lot of fun dancing to the music. I even put on some skates and skated with my sister. I am not a good skater at all. I had a lot of fun too. Once we got home Kristen did put on the skates and skated around the kitchen. This morning when I was getting everyone up and ready for the day, I went into Kristen's room and she had her skates on. She really does enjoy them. Thank you Paula!














This is the cute cake that my cousin made


Kristen this morning in her skates

No comments:

Post a Comment