Monday, March 22, 2010

Kristen's New Fishing Pole

Paul just bought Kristen a fishing pole and boy is she excited about going fishing with him at Uncle Dee's and Aunt Sheri's. Paul was hoping to take her today, but it turned out to be a bad day. She did spend the weekend practicing and has gotten pretty good. She has a Disney Princess rod that lights up. Here are some pictures that I snapped.





Kristen and Lauren have been playing together so good. Lauren loves her big sister and will follow her around the house. Kristen has referred to Lauren several times as "my sister" and today when Lauren was down for her nap Kristen asked where "my sister" was. When I told her she said "Okay, let's get her up now so we can play." I was able to fix my hair and put on my makeup this morning while they played in Kristen's room. It was very nice. I pray they have a close relationship like me and my sister. Kristen has developed somewhat of an imaginary friend. Her name is Thumbelina. When I took Lauren to the doctor this week Kristen talked to Thumbelina the whole way there. I was chuckling because it really was cute in a very odd way. When I was getting Lauren out of the car Kristen was standing beside me. All of the sudden she said "Oh No, I dropped Thumbelina." I was happy there was no on else around but it sure was a very cute moment. I hope Lauren will take Thumbelina's place. Here is a picture I snapped of them playing over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment