Friday, August 28, 2009

New Post

I have decided to create this new site for several reasons. First being that Lauren is doing so well. Caringbridge has been a wonderful site, but more for families in crisis situations. Because of God we have made it through that time and our prayer is that He will continue to bless our family and keep our children healthy and happy. Another major reason for me deciding to create this blog is because Kristen is becoming more aware of things. I have said from the beginning that I don't want Kristen to ever feel like she is in Lauren's shadow. Kristen is just as much a miracle as Lauren, it is just easy to forget. I don't want Kristen to wonder why Lauren had a site but she didn't. This new blog is going to keep family and friends posted about our family as a whole. I know it will be hard to get used to coming to this site, but I hope in time it won't be so bad. This is new to me, so be patient.

We want to thank everyone for following our journey on Caringbridge and hope you will do the same here

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle and Paul
    It is great to know Lauren is doing well. We ask our church to pray for her and It is great to know that God answers our prayers. They are such darling little girls. Lauren is always smiling in her pictures. We love you all and pray for your family.
    God Bless You All.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete