Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Fair

We went to the fair tonight. Kristen loved it...Lauren hated it. I felt so bad for Lauren and my mom who ended up holding her for the whole night. She didn't like the noise, the lights, the screams, the heat. She just didn't like anything about the whole experience. She is very happy to be home, bathed, fed and fast asleep in her bed.
Kristen on the other hand loved it. I really thought we would have issues with her not wanting to ride anything, but she did really good. When we were eating prior to going to the rides she kept pointing to this one ride that wasn't a kiddie ride saying she wanted to ride it. The first thing she got on was the airplanes with Papaw and absolutely loved it. She even road by herself four times. I was so proud of her because at the beginning of the summer when we went to the zoo she didn't even want to ride the Merry-Go-Round.




It's hard to take pictures on moving rides, but we got lucky on a few. I hope to have them posted the website soon. We ended the fun filled night with a snow cone and a funnel cake. Fairs are much more fun when you have children.




Also, I wanted to add before I close that we had to delete out the whole website and re-add it in order to get rid of a "read more" icon that kept appearing. That is why all of the first three posts now have the same time and date stamp. Some people that were added as followers got deleted. Sorry about that. As I stated before, I am new at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment