Friday, August 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Lauren


I can't believe that today Lauren turned 3 years old. It seems like just yesterday we were visiting the NICU everyday and I can't believe how fast time has gone by. She keeps us laughing and on our toes daily. Here are some of the things she likes.

Favorite T.V. Show - Calliou and Dora
Favorite Movie - Dora saves the Mermaids and The Wizard of Oz
Favorite Breakfast food - Pancakes
Favorite Lunch Food - Chicken nuggets and french fries
Favorite Dinner - Hamburger Helper
Favorite Snack - Cool Ranch Doritos or strawberry applesauce
Favorite thing to play with - Loving Family Doll house and Baby dolls
Favorite Game to play - Hide and Seek
Favorite Book - Dora Saves the Day

She is a cuddle bug and I hope she doesn't grow out of that. I am so proud of all she has accomplished. She has brought so much joy to our lives and I thank God daily for her and all He has done in her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment