Thursday, March 17, 2011

Randomness

Not much has been going on in the Harris house. We have been enjoying this nice weather, but haven't been able to go outside because of Lauren's cast and the fact that the ground is still wet. I will be so happy when Lauren gets her cast off. Just two more weeks! I know she will be even happier, although she hasn't seemed to mind it too much. I am in the process of thinking of some fun things to do over the summer. My aunt mentioned maybe getting a pass to the Children's Museum instead of Kings Dominion. I think I might check into that because I am not sure how functional a season pass to Kings Dominion will be for us or how much use we would get out of it. Lauren is so short she probably will not be able to ride any of the rides while Kristen enjoys all the fun. I don't want her to be left out, so I think the Children's Museum is the way to go. We are planning on going back to Shennedoah and renting a cabin. This time we are taking the kids and Kristen is so excited because the cabin we are renting has a room decorated with Hello Kitty. After school starts we are going to the beach. Kristen is already talking about it. She can't wait. We will go to the fair when it comes to town and I am planning on taking the kids to the zoo. If anyone has any fun, fairly cheap idea's, let me know.

I haven't taken many pictures of the girls, but here are two that I thought were cute. Maybe I'll put picture taking on my list for this summer.

Here is a picture of Kristen I snapped while she was sleeping. She looked so cute and peaceful. I just love her to pieces.


Lauren ready for a day of shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment