Sunday, March 27, 2011

Content to rock

This week while I was cleaning up from lunch and Kristen was playing with the refrigerator magnets, I heard this consistent banging coming from the girls bedroom. I went to see what Lauren was doing and found her in a little red toy bin rocking back and forth to the music on her play keyboard. I am surprised she didn't flip over backwards.

Here is a video. I couldn't get the video to upload through the website so I had to upload it through youtube. Just copy and paste the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIb8XvURi7g

2 comments:

  1. Hey I'm new here on Blogspot. I read your blogs all the way through. I have to say, you have a beautiful hectic family. I don't if I'm able to handle all that. Lol. But I do wish to have a family someday in the future. I'm just not ready for all that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. It is a hectic life, but so worth it. Glad you stopped by.

    ReplyDelete