Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Paul!

Today Paul turned the BIG 30. I forgot that today was his birthday, so I felt really really bad. When you stay at home you barely remember the date, just the days of the week. I knew it was Thursday, I just didn't remember it was Thursday the 10th. Then I called the speech therapist to see when she would be coming out today and she informed me that it wasn't Friday, so maybe stay at home moms don't really know what day of the week it is either. I am just so confused!

We didn't have anything special planned. We did go to Walmart and got him a fishing pole and some other fishing things. We had went out of town last Friday and ate at a place called Brixx. They had wood fire pizza's. We got a pizza with Italian sausage, prosciutto and Gorgonzola cheese. The cheese on it was so good and the whole pizza was scrumptiously delicious. We decided to retry the recipe at home. Paul was really looking forward to his birthday pizza. Well, it turned out to be a total FLOP. The Gorgonzola that they sell at Walmart tastes nothing like the Gorgonzola that was on our pizza at Brixx. It was horrible and not edible at all. A waste of perfectly good Italian sausage. We ate the bread sticks I made for dinner. Paul had birthday cookies instead of cake. We put a candle in a cookie for each girl so they could blow it out and Lauren and Kristen both blew out their candle all on their own.

Overall it was a very good evening. I am so blessed to have been able to spend the last 10 1/2 years of his life with him. He is a wonderful dad and an even better husband. Happy Birthday Paul, we love you!

1 comment:

  1. HOPE YOU ENJOYED A WONDERFULLY INCREDIBLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL! and many more...(love,Paula)

    ReplyDelete