Friday, February 11, 2011

Unwanted bed buddy

Surprisingly, last night was the first night that Kristen and Lauren ended up in the same bed asleep. Before they went to sleep I put the sleeping bags out on the floor because Kristen said she wanted to sleep in her sleeping bag. I didn't know if Lauren would sleep in it or not, but went ahead and laid hers out. When I went in to check on them, Lauren had climbed in her bed and was fast asleep. Before I went to bed Kristen had climbed in bed with her. I snapped a quick picture and it was a good thing I did.

At two this morning I woke up to Lauren screaming crying. I just knew something horrible had to be wrong. It was just and unwanted bed buddy. Once I got Lauren calmed down, she kept looking at Kristen in her bed. When I went to put her back in her bed, she started screaming again. I asked her if she wanted to sleep with Kristen and she shook her head violently and said no then pointed to Kristen's bed. I laid her down in Kristen's bed she went right on back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment