Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hair Cuts

Today Kristen and Lauren got their hair cut. It was Lauren's first hair cut and Kristen's second. They both needed them really bad. I took them back to Diva's and Dudes. It is such an awesome place and I highly recommend it. If I cut hair, I would open a place like that for adults. I especially like the watching a movie part. I wouldn't mind watching a movie while I got my hair cut. Kristen was so excited and they both did so good. I was a little concerned about how Lauren would do. She has some spunk and is going through the VERY TERRIBLE TWO's. Just this weekend she got upset that I wouldn't let her wander throughout the Barnes and Noble so she hit the book display and knocked the books down. Talk about embarrassing! Anyways, I was so very proud of them. That's the power of prayer because I was praying hard that Lauren would behave. Here are some pictures.

Kristen before the haircut.


Kristen during the hair cut. She really enjoyed watching the Barbie Mermaid movie while getting her hair cut.



Kristen after the hair cut. She asked me if she looked so beautiful. I just love her to pieces!!!


Lauren before the hair cut.


She was really enjoying it.


She was doing so good. I was so proud of her.


This is the cutest picture. She LOVED getting her hair blow dried. I thought she would be scared because when I pick up my hair dryer, she waves bye and leaves the room as fast as she can.


After the hair cut. I thought this picture showed off her hair better. She looks so cute.



This evening Kristen and I baked cupcakes to take to her Awana Cubbies class on Wednesday. We will icing them and put our candy on top tomorrow. She is very excited. She is getting so big.

Mixing up the first batch.


I told her now that she is 4 she could use the big mixer. She was so excited.


Lauren just being Lauren.



Getting ready for candy making. Lauren loved this part because she got to eat. That girl LOVES to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment