Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Kristen is 4 years old today!

Daughters are angels sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.



I can't believe how fast time flies. I remember when Kristen was first born someone told me to cherish the moments because they go by so fast. I thought to myself, cherish the sleepless nights and feedings every 4 hours. Back then I thought time didn't go by fast enough. It was a long 6 weeks before she started sleeping through the night, but now I wish I had cherished every moment because it did go by fast. Kristen has changed so much over the past year. She brings so much joy to my life and everyday I wake up I am excited to spend the day with her. She is very much a momma's girl and her momma loves her very much. She likes: being outside, bubbles in the bath, stuffed animals, music, doing crafts, playing with play doh, movies, going to the library, playing with barbies and her princess dolls, fixing food in her kitchen, vanilla wafers, cereal with marshmallows, riding with the windows rolled down, the color purple, night gowns and dresses, sleeping in a sleeping bag, headbands and helping me cook, clean, make the bed and do laundry. I wish I could stop time and keep her at this age because it is such a fun age. Everyday she keeps me laughing and smiling because of something funny she said. I thank God for entrusting her to my care and blessing me so much with a her as my daughter. Happy 4th birthday Kristen. I look forward to the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment