Sunday, August 19, 2018

Double Digits

Happy 10th Birthday Lauren!



Wow! Ten years old! I'm not sure how that happened so quickly. I hope the next ten go by a little slower.

We had her birthday party on Saturday and since she turned ten she got to invite a few of her close friends to celebrate with her. It was very loud at times, but seeing Lauren's smile made it all worth it. 







Her actual birthday was on Sunday. We started the morning off with breakfast at IHOP.


She got to open some small presents since she got her big present at the party. Although we are still waiting for one to arrive.


This girl loves Just Dance. She was so excited to get the Disney version.



She also likes everything poo emoji. I'm not sure why though.

We went to see Hotel Transylvania 3.


And we ended the night with singing "Happy Birthday" and eating cupcakes.


Some of us really enjoyed the cupcakes. 


Happy Birthday Lauren Boo! I am so blessed to get to watch you grow. You keep me laughing, you make me so proud and you remind me everyday that miracles still happen. I love you to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond, forever and ever!




No comments:

Post a Comment