Saturday, February 17, 2018

Happy 6th Birthday Dallas



Today, at 12:48 P.M. we celebrated this boy being born six years ago....only to realize he was actually born at 12:46 P.M. I'm just glad God made him just for us to love. 


This little face. Oh my. From the moment he was born he has demanded attention and we have all successfully spoiled him. 


He has kept me on my toes and had me saying phrases I never thought I would say.  Like, "Do not pee in your sisters hand" and "Get the toilet seat off your head."


He brings so much laughter to our lives. He likes candy, playing outside, school, reading, country fried steak, going to Meme and Papaw's, sunglasses, wearing socks, dancing, doing anything his dad is doing, pop tarts, Ninjago, anything green, doing flips on the trampoline, playing with Lawrence, eating grapes, going to the library, making homemade cards, playing in the bath.



He doesn't like brushing his teeth, eggs, going to bed, coloring, dirty hands, sleeping in the dark, getting his fingernails and toenails clipped, and green beans. 

It's hard to believe he is six, but his smile still makes my heart melt. 


This boy is so smart, independent, helpful, imaginative, loving, and responsible. I can't wait to see where life takes him. 



He wanted to go to IHOP and get country fried steak for his birthday dinner. So we got him a country fried steak as big as his head. 



We ended the night with Mario and Luigi cupcakes and singing happy birthday. He got a Star Wars watch, some headphones and a storm trooper monster truck. He looks so cute in his headphones. 


Happy Birthday Dallas! I love you to the moon and back to infinity and beyond forever and forever!!










No comments:

Post a Comment