Friday, October 12, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

This will be a short post because this week I have nothing to report because we took the week off.  I didn't plan it that way, it just happened.  We have enjoyed the week and Kristen's Hooked on Phonics came in.  We will be starting it next week and she is so very excited. 

I was able to catch up on my cleaning and laundry, so I am a very happy woman.  I am not sure why it bothers me when things don't get done or why I feel the need to set so many expectations for myself, but I do and I am happier when everything is checked off of my to do list at the end of the day.  Last week I failed to make my to do lists and I felt like I accomplished nothing.  So to do lists for me from now on!  I think it makes for a happier family too.  We don't wandering around the house wondering what in the world we should be doing.

The last thing to report in my super short post is that Dallas got some new wheels.  We bought it used and saved the difference! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment