Saturday, April 7, 2012

Zzzzz's

Since my last post about Dallas' sleeping, or lack thereof, things have gotten a lot better. I almost hesitate to write this post for fear that I might just jinx myself. I am not sure what is working. Maybe it is a combination of everything I am currently doing or maybe he just had to get acclimated to his new environment. I am sure it was a complete shock entering into this very busy world. But for right now things are going good. In fact, these last two nights he has slept all the way through and not woke up for his middle of the night feeding. That meant these last two days I have actually showered before lunch time. He still eats about every 3 hours, which totally throws off having a schedule because he never eats at the same time on two consecutive days. I am hoping with him sleeping through the night (hold breath) that I can get him on a better schedule.

Here are some random pictures taken from this week.


They all enjoyed looking out the window, even Dallas.


Isn't this the cutest smile in the world.


Kristen's funny face


Lauren trying, but just not getting it.


Wide Awake.


Enjoying his new swing.


Kristen and Lauren with their new haircuts.


It's tough being the little brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment