Sunday, February 12, 2012

More pictures!!

Here are a few more pictures of the house. I don't know why it has taken so long to post them. I still need to post some pictures of the kitchen, which I forgot to take, and of our room. I have a few more decorations to get for our room and I am looking for an elastic bed skirt. I hate having to take off our mattress, which is a king and very heavy and bulky, when I want to wash our bed skirt and Degas loves to rub up against it. I REALLY love my house! Now I just can't wait until baby comes to make our family complete!!

Master Bath Before

Master Bath After



Hall/Foyer Before

Hall/Foyer After



Playroom Before

Playroom After


Laundry Room Before

Laundry Room After

1 comment:

  1. Looks nice! We have the same shower curtain! Too funny! Love the updates you guys did.

    ReplyDelete