Saturday, December 25, 2010

Cookies for Santa


On Thursday night we baked cookies for Santa. We didn't fix homemade this year. I have to say, I started second guessing myself and thought maybe I made a mistake to fix store bought cookies. Not that I am someone who makes everything from scratch, but we have in years past made Santa's cookies from scratch. Well, I thanked God afterward that He made me buy those cookies on impulse. The girls really enjoyed putting them on the cookie pan. Lauren especially liked to stack hers up on top of each other and then knock them down. Start to finish took all of 15 minutes which was just the right amount of time for impatient children. The bottoms of the cookies were a little burnt, but Santa won't mind. If he does, next year he can bake his own!




No comments:

Post a Comment