Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas - Part 2

So after visiting with Paul's mom and step dad, we went to my Aunt's house for our annual Christmas Eve celebration. This is one of my favorite get together at Christmas. We have so much fun and everyone comes. We eat, read the Christmas story from the Bible, then open up presents. We do the Chinese gift exchange, which is always so much fun. The girls were getting pretty tired by now. Lauren had about a 10 minute nap on the way home from Paul's moms house. We went home, changed the girls into their dresses, I made a 7 layer dip, and then left. Kristen was so excited to get to wear her dress. Lauren...well not so much. When I put her dress on she started crying. She got over her grumpiness by the time we got to my Aunt's house. This was the first year Lauren has been to our Christmas Eve get together. Paul's mom and step dad came too so it was extra special. Here are some pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment