Thursday, July 8, 2010

Our Trip

We went to visit my grandmother. She celebrated her 92nd birthday on July 4th. It was a good trip. The weather was so much nicer there. I was very proud of myself because I packed even less this time than when we visited in May. We were even able to keep the back seat in the van! Here are some pictures from our trip.


Our family with Granny. Everyone except my brother-in-law who couldn't be there.


Granny Ruby and me with the picture I cross-stitched for her.


Here is the picture of the cake we had made for my Granny. The lady that did Kristen's 3rd birthday cake did it. My grandmother has been a quilter for many many years, so we wanted something that reflected on her life.


Granny Ruby and her cake.


My dad and Granny. This was the best picture of the trip!

1 comment:

  1. The cake is INCREDIBLY AMAZING! Wow, Granny Ruby still looks beautiful. The same lovely smile for all my years. Love Paula

    ReplyDelete