Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Painting

Kristen had the opportunity to join other local homeschoolers and participate in a painting class. I knew she would enjoy it, since she is very creative and loves drawing and painting. However, I didn't know she would fall in love with painting. 


She had to mix colors and use different brushes. She was so proud of herself and had such an amazing time. 


Her final product was better than what I would be able to do.


And we found the perfect spot for it on the wall.



After she did her class she was so excited and wanted to teach an art painting class during school. Lauren, Dallas and I were her students and we all followed her directions.




Here is our finished products. 








Kristen also watched a Bob Ross show and got inspired. I guess during our next painting class we will be painting "happy little trees".







No comments:

Post a Comment