Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Happy Birthday Lauren

Seven! I cannot believe Lauren is seven! I really did blink and she grew up. 



So much has happened in her seven years and I am so thankful to God that I was given the opportunity to watch this amazing little girl grow. She is funny, sweet, loving, and kind. The list could go on...brave, calm, compassionate, imaginative, generous, energetic, easygoing, shy, warmhearted...oookay I'll stop. But the one word that describes Lauren in full is awesome. She. Is. Just. Awesome.



Lauren is very selfless and teaches me daily how to be a better person. She would give you the food off her plate or her favorite toy...all you have to do is ask. Actually, most times you wouldn't have even have to do that. Her smile and laugh will instantly make my day brighter. I am blessed to get to spend my days with her.



She loves swimming, playing Barbies, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, running, brushing her hair, spaghetti, going to church, listening to music, jumping on the trampoline and painting. She hates all bugs, cantaloupe, big dogs, windows rolled down, large crowds, and the dark. 

She loves her brother and sister and would do anything to make them happy. Dallas will tell you she is his best friend. Always looking out for him and making sure he is happy. (Hmmm...I wonder why he is so spoiled). While I can't believe it has been seven years, I am looking forward to watching her grow into the amazing woman I know she will become. 



Happy Birthday Lauren! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment