Monday, January 14, 2013

Captured Moments

I thought I would post a couple videos I took of Dallas. He is growing so much and is just so adorable. Everything he does is cute...even if he isn't supposed to be doing it. When he wakes up from his nap Kristen and Lauren will go in his room and entertain him if I am trying to finish up what I am doing. They can usually really get him going. The first video is one I took when he first got up from his nap one day.




So, I definitely have to write an intro to the next video.  My sister got a fiddle for Christmas.  She learned to play Mary Had a Little Lamb in a day so she could play it for us.  When she started to play we all took out ear plugs and put in our ears.  We put these big headphones on Dallas and it was really quite funny.  Well, we didn't keep them in our ears, but forgot to take the headphones off of Dallas.  So, this video is very short, but Dallas looks super cute in his little headphones....so I just had to post it.  My sister is on her way to a successful fiddle career.


No comments:

Post a Comment