Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy 4 months Dallas!

It is so hard to believe that Dallas is 4 months old already! Time just goes by way too fast. I guess I should embrace it since I can't slow it down.

Yesterday Dallas went in for his checkup and he weighs 14 lbs 2 ozs. He is growing perfectly and got the okay to start rice cereal. Last night I was so excited to let him try it. At first he didn't know what to think, and he was pretty hungry, but he eventually got the hang of it. This morning he ate some of it, but mostly just wanted his bottle. We'll try it again tonight and see how it goes. The pediatrician did say if he likes solids I can go ahead and start him on stage 1 baby food. Maybe he will like that a little better.

Here are some pictures of my growing little man.









No comments:

Post a Comment