Monday, August 11, 2014

Planning away




The time has come, much to Paul's dismay, for school planning. When school planning comes, laundry and housework go...right out the window.  Last year I went through each subject and came up with daily lesson plans, not sure if I was wasting my time and would actually end up following them. I did, follow them that is. To a T! It was good to know what we needed to accomplish for that day and even though we may have taken an extra day off here and there, I knew exactly what we needed to do when we started back up. I didn't plan our kindergarten year and that year just drug on and on and on. I think we had a two week break before 1st grade started. 

This year is going to prove to be more challenging. I will have two kids with full loads, plus I am planning on starting some preschool stuff with the little ones as well. It will be a learning experience, juggling it all and getting into a routine, but I'm excited to get started. Our official start day is August 25th, and I still have reading to plan for Lauren and bible to work on. 




Our school supplies have been bought and everything organized. I have our school area decorated for our first couple of weeks of lessons and I am counting down the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment