Monday, August 18, 2014

Happy 6th Birthday Lauren


I can't believe my little Lauren is six! I swear the days are long, but the years go by so fast. We had her birthday party on Saturday, so today we just spent the day together doing some fun things that she wanted to do. 

We started the day off with breakfast at McDonald's, then headed to Toys-R-Us and spent an hour and a half going up and down the isles. After saying she didn't want anything, she finally decide to buy a barbie swimming pool, that everyone got to enjoy.



Lauren never asks for anything and really never wants anything. She would be happy with buying a pack of M&M's, and then she would give half of them away because Dallas would inhale his and want the rest of hers. She is so selfless and teaches me lessons daily. If I only had half the heart that she does. Just today when my mom gave her money to go to the store, she got $15 (three $5 bills) and gave Kristen one and Dallas one and said, "It's so you can buy something too." I love that girl. I love her heart. 

We ended up eating lunch at Chick-fil-A so they could play and going to the park afterward. I made her favorite, spaghetti, for dinner and then we went to Chuck E. Cheese.




Chuck E. Cheese is her favorite place and a special place we always go on birthdays. She talks about It all year long and this trip is definitely the highlight of her birthday. Then our night ended at Friendly's for some birthday ice cream.

Lauren has blessed our life so much. She likes chocolate, Doc McStuffins, going places (anywhere), peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, cutting paper, ice pickles (Popsicles), peanut butter, Frozen, jumping (on the bed/couch), and her little brother and big sister. She hates vegetables (except cauliflower), flying bugs, crawling bugs, dead bugs, anything that might possibly be a bug or look like a bug, sleeping alone, anything in her hair (hair bows/headbands), and large crowds.

I cannot even begin to list the things I have learned over the last six years. 


I am truely blessed that God gave me this sweet, caring, loving, adorable, kindhearted girl to love. Her smile and hugs brighten my day. I love you Lauren. Thank you for being so awesome! 




1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to your little miracle. You all are the best parents & that is why she is this special little child. Glad you all had a great day. In the picture of all of them, Kristen looks just like her Aunt Kelly.

    ReplyDelete