Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Moments

I thought I would post a couple stories from this week. I have bought a preschool learning activity book for Kristen so we have started doing the activities in them. We are focusing on colors, which she already knows, but is a good review. She is practicing really hard to stay in the lines and is doing very good. I decided to start trying to teach her how to write her name. So we focused on drawing a straight line for the K. She was doodling lines all on the back of the page and then she looked up and said "I'm gonna draw a circle." I said okay, thinking she wouldn't know how. Imagine how impressed I was when she started drawing circles all over the page. I was so proud of her. I still don't know where she learned it. I took a picture of the back of her paper so we can have a picture of her first circle.




On to a funnier story. Today Lauren was in the living room playing in the floor and Kristen was eating her snack on her little couch. I was in the kitchen getting things setup to do our Valentine Day craft. Kristen came into the kitchen to see what I was doing. When she went back into the living room I heard a gasp then "Oh no my snack!" I went in to see what was going on and Lauren had apparently reached over and pulled Kristen's couch to her then gotten Kristen's bowl of potato chips and started eating them. Potato chips were everywhere. Kristen was so upset and Lauren and Degas (our dog) were very happy. I snapped a couple pictures.





This was Lauren after craft time. She didn't enjoy it at all. Kristen loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment